Customer information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever other than for the purpose of delivering the product purchased.
Great care is taken in the construction of each piece of Aislinn Neave Jewellery and have been designed to last many years. If you feel as though your piece may be faulty in any way please contact Aislinn as soon as possible and the matter will be taken from there.
You are urged to look after your jewellery with appropriate care. Items that have been damages as a result of poor care will not fall under any warranty.
General wear is expected and almost unavoidable with any piece of jewellery. The look of certain finishes (ie. matte and xidized) will be expected to change and sometimes wear away with time. These finishes are usually able to be reapplied giving them a similar look to when they were new. Please feel free to contact Aislinn if you feel as though your piece has lost its original finish and you wish to have it reapplied. You may be expected to pay a small fee and cover postage costs.
Please understand that it is your own responsibility as the customer to supply accurate sizing for jewellery purchased. If you order the incorrect size and require a resize on your item please understand that you will be required to pay a small fee and shipping if applicable. Please see my page on sizing for more information on ring sizing.
Payment must be made at the time of purchase for all online orders
Cash on pickup is available if you are organizing to pick up directly from Aislinn’s studio.
A 50% deposit will be required for all custom orders. This can be made via paypal or bank transfer and you will be provided with a receipt. Please note: no custom orders will be started without a deposit. The full amount if to be paid for upon pickup or before the item is shipped.
- All items for post will be packaged with care to ensure they arrive to you in perfect condition.
- Domestic shipping $10
- Extra Cover (insurance) may be added to your parcel however this will be at your own cost. This is purchased through Australia Post at the time of postage. The cost to cover an item will depend on the item’s total value. Please notify Aislinn at the time of order if you wish to purchase extra cover.
- If the customer believes the item has been damaged during shipping, please let Aislinn know within three days of receipt and everything possible will be done to assist you. Please include images of the damaged item.
- Items lost by Australia Post during transit will not become the responsibly of Aislinn Neave Jewellery. It is the customers responsibility to purchase Extra Cover which will assist if such a thing were to happen.
- Standard international shipping $25
- Express international shipping $45
- Standard international shipping can sometimes take up to one month. For more expensive items Aislinn highly recommends the express service as this will greatly reduce the time in transit.
- Extra cover can be purchased and is highly recommended for more expensive orders. This is to be purchased at the time of shipment and the cost will depend on the total value of the item. Please notify Aislinn if you wish to purchase extra cover.
DEFECTIVE OR FAULTY JEWELLERY
If you suspect there is something wrong with your order when you receive it please take photos and contact Aislinn within 3 days of receipt. These photos will be inspected and if deemed faulty you will be asked to return the item back to me and the item will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- If you receive your item and have had a change of mind, please contact Aislinn within 3 days of receipt to organise a return or exchange (PLEASE NOTE: some restrictions do apply)
- Returned items that have been used/worn will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Items that have been custom made will not be eligible for exchange or refund under any circumstances.
- Any returned items for exchange or refund must be returned in their original packaging.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.